NYC DUES and FEES
Effective: June 2019 (pdf)
|SENIOR MEMBER RATES|
|Description||<25ft (7.6m)||<33ft (10.1m)||<38ft (11.6M)||<45ft (13.7m)|
|Capital Imp. Fee (HST Exempt)||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Daily Wharfage *||$8.00||$8.50||$9.00||$9.50|
|Guaranteed Berth Fee (Optional) **||$1,000.00||$1,000.00||$1,000.00||$1,000.00|
|Lift Operator Fee (HST Exempt)||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Ramp Fee Seasonal||$25.00||$25.00||N/A||N/A|
|*Daily Wharfage available to Reciprocal Yacht Club Members for up to 2 nights with proof of membership.|
|**Guaranteed Berth is optional with one time nonrefundable deposit of $1,000.00, seasonal rates still apply.|
Other – Appendix A
- Storage area not cleaned up in 36 hours $50.00
- All Dues to be paid in full by 31 January
- Boats must have $2,000,000 third party liability insurance
- 48 hours notice to be provided for launch/haul-out
- Mast crane area 45 minutes maximum in duration
- Launch/haul-out requires three people, not including lift operator/spotter
- Winter storage applies to vessels on property after September 30.
- NYC boating season to run from May 15 – October 15 of each year
- Bottom cleaning will take place at the storage area of the vessel and not at lift
- Only members who have booked a time for lift with the wharves and slipways chair, shall be exempt from berthing/wharfage fees, in the event of lift repairs, to a maximum of five days
- The chair of wharves and slipways or his/her representative will post within the NYC when the lift is out of service
- Members who own boats using the facilities will provide a valid insurance card prior to or at time of lift ticket purchase
- Boat owners who do not launch thier boat will be contacted by the Whaft and Slipway Chair to insure insurance compliance
- Operator’s fee shall be paid at the time of lift ticket purchase at the bar.
Other – Appendix B
- Persons shall pay fee prior to use of ramp
- Persons including members/non-members shall leave their driver license with the bar when receiving the key for ramp.
- Commercial vendors using the slipway for hire shall pay a commercial rate for each use.
- A berth waiting list will be advertised and kept up to date by Chair of wharf
- Members are to maintain their respective cradles and or jacks in a safe manner. Boats not safely supported will be asked to remedy immediately or be refused service from the NYC.