Fees and Rates
Senior Member Rates
Senior Member rates become applicable from the date 1 year after the application for NYC membership is submitted, regardless of when the person becomes an approved member.
|Description||<25ft (7.6m)||<33ft (10.1m)||<38ft (11.6M)||<45ft (13.7m)|
|Capital Imp. Fee (HST Exempt)||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Daily Wharfage *||$8.00||$8.50||$9.00||$9.50|
|Guaranteed Berth Fee (Optional) **||$1,000.00||$1,000.00||$1,000.00||$1,000.00|
|Lift Operator Fee (HST Exempt)||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Ramp Fee Seasonal||$25.00||$25.00||N/A||N/A|
Effective: June 2019 (pdf)
* Daily Wharfage available to Reciprocal Yacht Club Members for up to 2 nights with proof of membership.
** Guaranteed Berth is optional with one time nonrefundable deposit of $1,000.00, seasonal rates still apply.
Non-Member & First Year Member Rates
Power/Water – Member/Non-Member
|First Outlet per boat per day||Included|
|Second Outlet per boat per day||$10|
|On Land (per outlet including the first one) per day||$5|
|Water (Use Sparingly)||Included|
Wharfage – Non-Member & First Year Member
|Less than 45ft (13.7m) Daily per foot||$1.30|
|Less than 45ft (13.7m) Weekly per foot||$6.50|
|Less than 45ft (13.7m) Monthly per foot||$15|
|45ft (13.7m) to 250ft (76.2m) Daily per foot||$3.50|
Ramp Fee – Non-Member & First Year Member
|Per Boat per Day||$10|
Lift – Non-Member & First Year Member
|Less than 38ft (11.6m)||$300|
|Less than 45ft (13.7m)||$350|
|Lift operator fee (HST Exempt)||$80|
Storage – Non-Member & First Year Member
|Winter less than 35 ft per boat||$500|
|Summer less than 35 ft per boat||$400|
|Winter greater than 35 ft per boat||$700|
|Summer greater than 35 ft per boat||$600|
Other – Appendix A
- Storage area not cleaned up in 36 hours $50.00
- All Dues and capital improvement fees to be paid in full by 31 January
- Berth fees and lift-in fees to be paid in full before lift-in
- Winter storage fees and lift-out fees to be paid in full before lift-out
- Boats must have $2,000,000 third party liability insurance
- 48 hours notice to be provided for launch/haul-out
- Mast crane area 45 minutes maximum in duration
- Launch/haul-out requires three people, not including lift operator/spotter
- Winter storage applies to vessels on property after September 30.
- NYC boating season to run from May 15 – October 15 of each year
- Bottom cleaning will take place at the storage area of the vessel and not at lift
- Only members who have booked a time for lift with the wharves and slipways chair, shall be exempt from berthing/wharfage fees, in the event of lift repairs, to a maximum of five days
- The Chair of Wharves and Slipways or his/her representative will post within the NYC when the lift is out of service
- Members who own boats using the facilities will provide a valid insurance card prior to or at time of lift ticket purchase
- Boat owners who do not launch their boat will be contacted by the Wharves and Slipway Chair to insure insurance compliance
- Operator’s fee shall be paid at the time of lift ticket purchase at the bar.
Other – Appendix B
- Persons shall pay fee prior to use of ramp
- Persons including members/non-members shall leave their driver license with the bar when receiving the key for ramp.
- Commercial vendors using the slipway for hire shall pay a commercial rate for each use.
- A berth waiting list will be advertised and kept up to date by Chair of wharf
- Members are to maintain their respective cradles and or jacks in a safe manner. Boats not safely supported will be asked to remedy immediately or be refused service from the NYC.