3 July - 14 July
17 July - 28 July
31 July - 4 August
7 August - 11 August
Inclusive-Baddeck regatta week
14 August - 25 August
3 July - 7 July
Wet Feet Session 1
10 July - 14 July
Wet Feet Session 2
17 July - 21 July
Wet Feet Session 3
24 July - 28 July
Wet Feet Session 4
31 July - 4 August
Wet Feet Session 5
14 August - 18 August
Wet Feet Session 6
$265.50 (10% Members discount)
2 week session
$133.20 (10% Members discount)
Session 3 only
Wet Feet 1 week session
$157.50 (10% Members Discount)
Wet Feet 1 week session Members discount
CanSail fee (paid once per summer per sailor)
- Registration will be completed On-Line. Please go to our online store here on May 2nd 2023.
- NYC memberships have early registration (Starting April 28th) and a 10% discount on session fees. Please email email@example.com for your link and code. To become a member click HERE. Memberships are $80/Year +tax. (There is a $10 application fee for new members) ( NYC Junior sailing alumni this fee is waived )
- Non-member registration opens on May 2nd.
- Payment will be through this on-line program.
- Receipts will be sent directly to you from the On-Line registration program. If you did not get a receipt, it might be getting filtered as spam.
- If you can’t find the receipt, not to worry as you can always log into your account by going to page (app.checklick.com) and entering your login credentials. Go to the course and click on the word receipt to the right. You can print this yourself.
- If you are unable to register online Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the club (902-794-9121) and leave a message, someone will give you a call back and make sure you are registered.
- 2022 NYC Junior sailing swag photos can be viewed here.
Financially challenged families may qualify for up to $300 per child in funding assistance from KidSport Nova Scotia and Canadian Tire Jumpstart and RecKids. Please contact them for details and be sure to allow sufficient time for processing.
We know about the role that healthy & fun physical activity plays in the development of children… and it’s important for all children to have access to this.
If you would like to inquire about Northern Yacht Club Junior Sailing financial assistance opportunities, please contact us. All correspondence will stay strictly confidential.
(902)794-9121 ( Please leave message for Director of Junior Sailing)
Cancellation / Change Policy
Participants are eligible for a 90% refund, if they cancel a session 30 days or more in advance. Participants are eligible for a 50% refund, if they cancel a course between 14 and 30 days in advance. Participants will receive no refund if they cancel a course within 14 days of the course start date. Any changes to session dates are subject to a 5% fee.